RENOCLEAR by OWATROL is a bleaching agent for brightening and restoring an even appearance to wood surfaces that have discolouration or dark patches due to natural ageing or surrounding pollution. Example : sap staining or staining due to Blue Stain Fungi, etc.
107 -129 ft² | 10-12 m²/L per coat.
APPPLICATION TEMPERATURE :
+10°C to +30°C.
- Lightens discolouration and/or darkening of the wood due to natural staining and ageing;
- Lightens discolouration and/or darkening due to Blue Stain Fungi;
- Restores a uniform appearance without the need for sanding;
- Eliminates marks due to tannin streaks;
- Effective on all types of modified wood.
- EXTERIOR use only;
- All Wood Types: Soft and Hardwoods, Exotic woods, etc.;
- All modified Woods: Accoya, Thermo Treated, Bamboo, etc.;
- For decking, Cladding, Garden Furnitue, etc.;
- Do not mix RENOCLEAR with any other product;
- Do not use on windy days;
- Apply at temperatures between 10 and 25 ° C with a relative humidity below 70%;
- Do not apply in direct sunlight at the hottest hours of the day, in freezing weather or on frozen surfaces, in rainy weather (no rain within 24 hours) or humid days;
- Avoid contact with any metal;
- Not suitable for facing stones and materials likely to contain iron oxides.
SURFACE PREPARATION :
Not suitable for facing stones and materials likely to contain iron oxides.
If the surface is very old, worn and dirty: use LIGNA DEGRIO. Follow the product instructions.
If a treatment has been applied before, rinse the support thoroughly to avoid any reaction.
After completing the initial preparation process allow wood to fully dry (Min 24 hours).
If the dry wood shows discolouration, dark patches or signs of Blue Stain Fungi staining proceed as directed in “Application” below.
Protect the surrounding materials (aluminum joinery, painted supports …) and especially plants, shrubs and lawns.
Ready to use. Do not dilute.
Ensure surface is fully dry.
Apply an even application of RENOCLEAR . If applying by garden sprayer, use a plastic spray nozzle and brush or roll over after application to aid penetration.
Allow RENOCLEAR to work 6 to 24 hours depending on the severity of the staining.
DO NOT rinse or wet the surface prior to the next step.
Apply EXTROLIA by LIGNA or a degreaser cleaner, both diluted 1:4.
Scrub surface with a deck brush and leave to work for 5 minutes.
Rinse with plenty of fresh, clean water.
Allow the wood to dry, 2 to 3 good drying days or until it has reached a moisture content of 18% or less before applying the finish.
Note: For difficult stains it may be necessary to repeat the procedure. The final result of RENOCLEAR will not be seen until the surface is fully dry.
RECOMMENDATIONS AFTER APPLICATION :
Clean all tools and equipment with diluted BLACK SOAP by EVO or soap and water immediately after use.