CREATING A BRONZE EFFECT IN COMBINATION WITH BRONZE SPIRIT
This Bronze coating, applied to properly prepared surfaces, gives a Bronze look and when combined with BRONZE SPIRIT gives a Natural Blue Oxide effect.
The surface must be in good sound condition, clean, dry and free from grease, oil and any other surface contamination.
Adequately clean the surface according to the contamination:
For a non-porous and difficult surface (plastic, glass, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, etc.)
- Prime the surface with BONDING AGENT before using REACTIV LEAF BRONZE.
For a surface sore to acids (tannic wood, for example oak, chestnut, etc. Some plastics)
- Prime the surface with BLOCKING PRIMER before using REACTIV LEAF BRONZE.
Note: REACTIV LEAF BRONZE is not required on bronze surfaces.
Shake well before use.
Ready to use, do not dilute.
- Apply a coat of REACTIV LEAF BRONZE using a brush or a medium-bristle roller to cover the support;
- Wait 6 hours before applying a second coat of REACTIVE LEAF BRONZE;
- Spray the BRONZE SPIRIT when the second coat of REACTIV LEAF BRONZE is still wet;
- Blue oxide formation must start quickly. Otherwise, sand the support to return to the raw metal and start again.
Une application à la brosse par tamponnage du REACTIV LEAF BRONZE permet de créer un effet final d’oxyde bleu très naturel. Il est possible de faire quelques corrections après séchage complet en appliquant localement du REACTIV LEAF.
Clean with soapy water at the end of the application.
± 5 m2/L depending on the desired decorative effect and final colour.
Protect from frost and high temperatures. Keep in the original container and close the lid tightly after use.
* Dangerous product: respect the precautions for use.