From France or Rabbit Skin Glue is a extra fine traditional fabrication. It is pure animal collagen glue, his the fine granular glue dissolves easily in water.
Rabbit glue to use for
- Use for traditional glue for making gesso and its sizing
- Rabbit skin glue, mixed with powder coloring pigments can also be used to prepare traditional paints.
- Some medium in distemper painting.
- Use for making or restoring the furniture
- Use by craftsman marquetry worker
- Very flexible, good moisture resistance. ideal for photo frames. primer felt.
- Reversible heat.
- Presentation: white granules.
- Viscosity at 60 ° C and 12.5%: 80-90mps.
- The gel strength at 10 ° C and 12.5%: 280 flowers.
- pH: 5-5.5.
How to use rabbit skin glue
Soak 120 g of Animal Glue into 1 liter of cold water. It will gelified. After, melt in a Bain-Marie to use (the glue must not boil).
For a rapid use, put the glue in warm water and stir regularly, the gelatin will form by cooling, work when warm using Bain-Marie.