Furniture Wax of High Quality Ideal for Finishing and Restoration !
EVO FURNITURE WAX is a Quebec product that was developed for a specific goal; A healthy finish for people and their environment. The philosophy is to maximize natural ingredients while maintaining a high standard of quality worthy of EVO products.
- Composed mainly of beeswax and hemp oil
- Ideal for furniture restoration
- Pleasant citrus scent
- Increases the luster and enhances the grain of the wood
- Protects surfaces
- Rich and vivid colours
- High-quality resins and earth colourings
Composed mainly of pure beeswax and organic hemp oil, this Craftsman’s Patina will not only provide a beautiful shine to your furniture and woodwork, but will also give a protection that meets your expectations. EVO FURNITURE WAX is ideal for furniture restoration and is also suitable to replace antique patinas, cabinetmaker’s waxes and encaustics. Its blend of high-quality vegetable resins and UV resistant earths colouring will produce richer and brighter colours than traditional waxes. EVO FURNITURE WAX will give a deep finish to your surface and enhance the wood grain.
Our Craftman’s Patina contains no turpentine and has one of the lowest V.O.C. levels on the market. Its addition of citrus oil will leave a pleasant scent when applied. In addition to its great covering power, this product is composed of more wax and oil than the competition. The EVO FURNITURE WAX is exactly in line with our ecological values as well as our innovative solutions for wood.
EVO FURNITURE WAX is used as an indoor finish on bare woods, stains such as LIGNA TANDEM-1 or on paints. It is also ideal to give an aged patina effect to milk paints or chalk paints. You can also use it as a protective coat on NATURACHAUX finishes.
On matte paints: If the surface is not freshly painted, degrease with TSP-EVO.
On wax: Degrease with TSP-EVO.
On bare wood: Sand the surface finishing with 100-120 grit.
In all cases, remove dust thoroughly before application.
- Apply with an applicator pad or cotton cloth in a circular motion.
- Allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and wipe off excess.
- After 30 to 60 minutes, apply a second coat.
- Allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes and wipe off the excess one last time.
- Once dry (between 1 and 2 hours), polish with a cotton cloth, polishing brush with natural silk or with a white polyester or nylon abrasive pad.
DRYING TIME :
- BETWEEN COATS: 30 to 60 minutes.
- CAUTIONARY USE: 4 hours.
- FULL DRYING TIME: 7 to 10 days.
NUMBER OF COATS :
TOOL CLEANING :
85 g : 50 ft2
340 g : 200 ft2
85 g | 340 g
Colourless | White | Black | Deep Black (limited version) | Smoke | Choco | Arabica
Satin. (Polishing will increase the luster).
- Use the EVO BLACK SOAP.
- If the finish becomes dull, refresh by applying a thin coat.
- Wait 1-2 days before cleaning.
As needed according to the use.
- Leave the product in an airtight container.
- Store in a dry and temperate area.
Keep out of reach of children.