CREATES BRONZE EFFECT
A natural Blue Oxide activator to create decorative effects on bare bronze surfaces or other surfaces coated with REACTIV LEAF BRONZE. An irregular application of BRONZE SPIRIT creates a very natural effect.
- Bronze activator for all surfaces;
- Easy application;
- Creates realistic decorative bronze effect on metals and other surfaces.
Surfaces must be in good sound condition and clean.
Bronze surfaces: Remove any protective coating/finish back to the bare bronze surface.
All other surface types: Treat with REACTIV LEAF BRONZE*.
Ready to use, do not dilute.
Shake well before use. Carefully protect all supports not intended to be decorated.
On raw bronze support:
- Apply BRONZE SPIRIT on healthy, dry and clean surfaces. This application can be carried out using the sprayer or a tool (cloth, brush, sponge, etc.) allowing additional decorative effects to be obtained. Blue oxide formation must start quickly. Otherwise, sand the support to return to the raw metal and start again.
On substrates coated with REACTIVE LEAF BRONZE:
- Apply REACTIV LEAF BRONZE as directed on the product.
- Spray the BRONZE SPIRIT when the REACTIV LEAF BRONZE is still wet (about 5 min after the second coat). This application of BRONZE SPIRIT must be carried out using the sprayer only.
- Repeat the application of BRONZE SPIRIT regularly (15/30 min apart) until the desired effect and colour are obtained. If the blue oxide becomes too pronounced, correct by applying keys of REACTIV LEAF BRONZE.
- To obtain optimal protection for your decor, we recommend the application of RUSTOL from OWATROL® or OCEANIC from BLANCHON.
An irregular application of BRONZE SPIRIT creates a very natural effect.
Immediately rinse items not intended for decoration with copious amounts of water.
10 to 15 m2/L approximately depending on the decorative effect and the desired final colour.
Protect from frost and high temperatures. Keep in the original container and close the lid tightly after use.
* Dangerous product: respect the precautions for use.